The KSKQ FCC license is held by the Multicultural Association of Southern Oregon.
The board of MCASO is therefore the ultimate decision maker for all KSKQ matters.
- Don Senter, President
- Tish McFadden, Vice President Representative for Upriver to Morning
- Leonel Vicente, Representative for Talento LaTINO
- John Curtis, Secretary
- Connie Saldana, Treasurer, Representative for KSKQ Community Radio
- Donna Taylor, Board Rep for Wild Womyn of Rogue Valley
Daily KSKQ business is administered by the KSKQ Management Committee and the Program Director:
- Jason Houk, Chair
- Holly Adams
- Leo Anifowse
- Brad Smith
- Jeff Westergaard, Program Director, Programmer and Community Supporter
Interim Station Managers:
KSKQ Community Radio
1661 N. Hwy 99 #5, Ashland, OR 97520 |
KSKQ operates under the auspices of the Multicultural Association of Southern Oregon,
a nonprofit 501(c)3 Organization.
View our FCC public file here.
Contact the Station Manager